Sunday, January 9, 2011

Paul

I decided to keep my favourite (and I think possibly the best) for last. Looking back I've come a long way in the past few months, both in skill and in confidence. I can't thank Julie enough for persuading me to join and Peter for his encouragement and technical advice. Thank you everyone who has taken the time to criticise and comment.

Like Julie I intend to keep going, I've still got some more to put up and will keep looking for interesting people in my wanderings, certainly when I travel.
When I started I wasn't sure how this project would be useful in my normal photography, usually done while travelling. This last series, taken on Anzac Day, has shown me exactly how I'll use it.


My favourites over the last 100 -
There are others that I like almost as much and they are all my babies but these would be my favourites.

No comments: