Friday, January 7, 2011

Mary

Alan insisted I also photograph Mary but as soon as I tried to she got extremely busy. This is the only one with any sort of focus and its atrocious. Can't even think of how I could start to work on it to improve it (apart from a bit of a crop but its really not worth it).

Peter:

MY TONGUE IS FIRMLY IN MY CHEEK!

I have used a photoshop filter "Accent Edges". I wouldn't do this unless I had a context for it (or a shot I badly needed to rescue I suppose! Some people take this level of adjustment terribly seriously, I can't bring myself to do that. I have used similar techniques in a child's book (for my grandson) though. It saved me drawing an awful lot of cows and ducks!


I'm sorry to keep doing this, but I've had hours of fun with PE's filters, and clearly there are many ways of skinning a cat, all of them need a context for the "art" though, now if you were printing a school newspaper:

No comments: